Hong Kong Association for Integration of Chinese-Western Medicine (HKAIM) was incorporated in 25 July 2001 with the objective to promote study, research and practice of medicine that bring together Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, and advance their integration in clinical applications and health development.
1. To explore ways to bring Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine together, to promote their integration and development.
2. To promote the exchange of academic and clinical knowledge between Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine, and advance their integration in health and clinical practice (Inte Medicine).
3. To advance scientific and technology and strategic development in Integrating Chinese and Western Medicine.
4. To advance research, field and work, and to demonstrate achievements and excellence in Inte Medicine.
5. To institute, encourage, support and assist the education and training in basic and clinical science and practice in Inte Medicine.
6. To build an atmosphere of unity and coordination with other scientific and academic organizations to work for the integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine, learning from each other.