The Integrative Joint Organizational Platform (IJOP) III requires a Programme Manager with good management, organizational and technical skills with degree in Computer Science and substantial post qualification related experience in the development of large-scale IT systems to lead the expanding development and operations of online training platform and relevant disciplines. Hands-on experience in managing and developing cloud computing applications in relation to SaaS (Software as services) application services and hands-on technical knowledge on web database application development are required to enhance the web platform and plan the programme.
- Manage, supervise and roll out large-scale systems project implementation / consultation.
- Develop and manage a web-based IT platform for information, education and experience exchange
- Resolve issues in system development and quality assurance
- Lead communication and management in both training course with online operations and IJOP systems architecture development
- Perform promotion and publicity to raise the awareness of IJOP programs and online training platform by the medical sector and general public
- Liaise with medical experts and different parties for course development and expert chat room.
- Organize the events, include but not limited to seminars and courses.
- Report writing, manuscript preparation and presentation
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of online training platform including student registration and administration, online courses delivery, maintenance and continuity.
- Develop and manage and support the server, databases, website, intranet and extranet, cloud as well as other IT infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant disciplines; or equivalent.
- Over 12 years’ post qualification Information Technology (IT) related experience in project management of large-scale IT systems.
- At least 2 years of solid experience in developing IT web platform for medical industry OR integrative medicine perspectives. Experience as event organizer and have project coordination experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in system implementation support, server and network infrastructure support and/or system development.
- Hands-on experience in managing and developing cloud computing applications in relation to SaaS (Software as an services) application services.
- Experience as event organizer, in management administration and have project coordination experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese), good in Putonghua
- Self-initiative, self-motivated and able to work independently with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience in health-related field will be an advantage.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Selected candidate will be offered a 2-year contract with a contract-end gratuity.
- Work in staggered hours and different locations apart from the main office maybe needed to support program implementation and meet service needs.
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, expected salary to email@example.com before 16 June 2021.